Sunday 6 October 2013

Test Mini: Vostroyan Firstborn

I've just got my hands on some Vostroyans, and although I am supposed to be working on other stuff I got a bit excited and had a test mini done within 24 hours.

So far I have approximately 40 models, including a command squad and I am trying to decide whether to add some units and turn it into a gaming army... Once I start working on them in earnest I'll do a full post with the scheme that I've come up with.

At the moment, I am not 100% happy with the basing, but I may yet stick with it.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the joy (and pain) of painting Vostroyans. ;-) I'd add either some rocks or dead grass to make the basing a bit more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good shout, Hudson. I'm just working on another test mini and he will have a different basing scheme with a bit more going on.

    ReplyDelete